Saturday, March 20, 2010

now i understand why ghost exist cause the only feeling left is pain...

its been pretty crazy! I've never been this tired in sg before! well i'm used with it last time but now i was so surprised to feel that kind of anxiety again! the reason behind it is my internship. it its seriously tiring and brain sucking. i'm always lonely sitting on that office chair. i've no one to talk to plus the atmosphere is so scary because of my fierce boss! whenever she's around i can feel the air and her aura are black! she's so strict! so terrifying! she scolded my yesterday its also my fault so its ok.

we went to watch movie today. catch alice in wonderland i like the movie. johnny depp is such a dork and a great actor. i always love him.

tml i need to finish my master bedroom 3d or else the woman's going to rip my head and break me into pieces.

0 comments: