Saturday, March 13, 2010

...we will remember this as the day our lives began

life's been pretty much good to me lately. now i understand that life is just like the earth its round. as it keeps turning we'll feel sometimes down and sometimes we're up. of all my life i always believe that god is fair to all of us.

sine he gave me a chance to somehow do things on my own way. and a chance for me to start living maturely or maybe according to my age i shall be grateful and do all my best as i can. i'm just a human and i make alot of mistakes and still alot of mistakes are coming but i'm trying hard not to keep those mistakes repeated and try my best to correct some of them. though some mistakes are already permanent but i guess the most important is we realize something, we repent, and we're willing to learn. that's what i know about life. though life has alot of meaning for me. and i thank my families for teaching me alot of good stuffs and showing me a good example.

i hope this year will be good for me. and i'll try my best to be good too.

0 comments: