Sunday, March 28, 2010

the world is round and spinning it drives me crazy and dizzy

interior designing is not an easy job like seriously! the long hours plus the anxiety level of the work can really drives a person crazy now i know the feelings of some people who committed suicide because of stress. it is really not a funny thing. the good side of work is if you're enjoying it and i can say that it is really tiring but i'm having fun now. even though last week was crazy. i got scolded by my boss the entire week. and i dont really like scolding it makes me weak and sad. but this is just the start of everything i can't lose hope that fast and easy. i'm not that easy. those things were just a trial for me or an obstacle for the new chapter of my life. and if drama always has a villain? i have one too. that's my boss. well she's not really a bad person sometimes villains are made to make the heroin stronger and also to teach them a lot of lessons so that's her my villain. but even though i'm sometimes hard headed i feel bad when she's so angry and lecturing me, i feel bad for making her angry with such a small mistakes, i really feel bad i don't mean to make her angry its just that my brain doesn't function normally on that place, i'm still coping. so to constance sorry about those things, it want my intention to make you angry and thanks for being patience to me and guiding me the whole week. i'll try my best not to repeat those silly mistakes again. i'll try very hard. as hard as you. LOL!

0 comments: