Sunday, April 18, 2010

don't blow this up

tomorrow is Monday and you guys know what it means, it means its working time again. sigh. its really tiring. I've been shaken up. this is nasty. i hope i wont get screwed or i don't blow my Monday up again. i want a scold free day. especially on Mondays, or everyday right? I'm not blaming anyone that's why I'm praying i wont screw anything. and i hope the detailed drawings I've been doing for 3 days will work out right. please please. i love it though. doing all those stuffs. what sucks is 9 hours is so damn long. even I'm doing a lot of things the time is like I'm in the office for 24 freaking hours, its crazy! and one of my colleagues already left so its just me and another girl which is my friend. we like to giggle at the office.

the best part of this is that you'll get to meet a lot of people from rudest to extremely rude. from nicest to OK i don't think there extremely nice that exist in these field. a lot are extremely strict and extremely serious. that's why sometimes i always thought i don't belong there. well trying wont kill and beside I'm still young i haven't really made up my mind. so for the meantime I'll just go with the wind, or go with the flow wherever it takes me to. that's life right. and I'm not really the emo type of person I'm just a bit hard headed or rock head. i don't really like getting manipulated like a puppet doll. that's the most hateful thing for me.

people let's rock it!

0 comments: