Saturday, October 3, 2009

EARLY IN THE MORNING SHE'LL TAKE THE CAMERA AND START TO TAKE PICTURES OF HERSELF. YES THAT'S HER EVERYDAY ROUTINE THANK YOU. AND YEAH THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PICTURES SHE TAKE FOR 1 DAY IS ABOUT 200 AND DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE MAXIMUM CAUSE BELIEVE ME I CAN'T EVEN COUNT HOW MANY. AND BTW 200 PICTURES ARE JUST HER'S MY PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED SO SHE'LL TAKE LIKE 20 PICTURES OF ME AND THE REST BELONGS TO... YOU KNOW.




ohmagawdd i love this photo below. jealous*


BURGER GIRLS.
oohh. i look awesome here. bleh.

and i look skinny too. i mean slim. wa ha ha




hmmm. i love me here. ha ha.

SLACKERS
don't ask me about my hair.

bookworm. she loves reading books now.

reading book and at the same time trying to pose for stolen. ha ha.


sorry for spamming you with my face.








<3

something funny happens to my face here.


smexxyyyyy....









loving my hair. wow.0.0
HAPPY BURPDEI MR. LIM



love this pic of her.

my fat hand. i just love the nail color.

chitchat of beautiful ladies.







so sweett.. believe me both of you are so rich. wekekee.


nikasha.

spectagirls.


bouncer. wakakakak.



loving my hair.


tequila love.

0 comments: