Friday, August 14, 2009

LIST OF PEOPLE I'M MISSING AND LONGING SO MUCH TO SEE THEM.


  1. i miss my grandma "NANAY".
  2. i miss my mother although i'm very used to it.
  3. i miss my cousins especially X and bekham
  4. i miss the noise at our house.
  5. i miss alot of filipino foods.
  6. i miss my best-friend sweet.
  7. i miss my close friend maja,loleng and alot more.
  8. i miss my uncles and aunties.
  9. i miss my secondary school.
  10. i miss my old college school.
  11. i miss my ex ex?? haha. is it normal?LOL
  12. i miss my group of friends.
  13. i miss my babes.
  14. i miss shopping.
  15. i miss ate irene.
  16. i miss maudelyn.
  17. i miss my bed and pillow.
  18. i miss my house.
  19. i miss having a clinical duty.
  20. i miss almost half of my life....
sigh. come to think of it i have no life alr. my god. im missing alot of people and alot of things so anyone who see their name on the list above please report to me immediately like ASAP. i miss you guys!!!

0 comments: