Friday, July 3, 2009

FRIDAY is our RESEARCH DAY. oh i am very glad to hear that. so the moment i woke up this morning my cousin ask me to remove my bed sheet,linen and my pillow case cause she wants to wash it so thats the first thing i've done so far for friday morning. then she asked me to broom the house so she can map it. and brooming is really not my type of chore i dont really like it aside from back pain is hand pain which is cause by griping the big broom handle. oh gosh. my hand went red adter brooming. then my favorite part of my life is to use the computer.

after a while we proceed to my aunt house to do our groceries for this week this time with my cousin, then after that my sis want to full her stomache is we bought the coffee bread that we both always like but the bread is nit that nice as compare to the one which we bought at the mrt. sigh. i said to myself "maybe the coffee they use is fake".

i dont really understand my tooth. its getting worst i mean the pain. i'm horribly worried cause i cant drink water because it'll start the pain like the pain range is 8/10. srsly. so my aunt call the gay dentist for help and he said thats its normal cause of the thing he put on my teeth and just ask me to take pain killer meds. oh gosh i hope the pain will be gone soon. i miss eating ice cream and stuffs. ):

oh yes i forgot to mention this is the first day i'm serving nuffnang. well im really noob about this but i think it'll be fun. im starting to get a feeling about this. :D

things i need to accomplish this week:
  • do my 10 sketches with concept.
  • go to the library and start reading books for my conceptual studies.
oh i think that's about it so far. God bless me.
ok bye.

0 comments: