Thursday, July 9, 2009






about you and about me.

i just want to have a celebration a THANKS GIVING to be specific dedicated to my number one visitor GUEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH! don't you know that i got recognize by NUFFNANG because of you? well for me thats a very good news. just once in my blog history i never imagine alot of people will visit this site. but you made it possible. thanks to you(:

well i just want you to know that i don't treat you as my enemy but not as a friend too. who would like to befriend with you? with that kind of attitude? oh i doubt it.

the pictures are nice aren't they?well whether you like them anot. i wont give a damn. cause i like them so much. i have lotsa picture like this and i want to post them all so you're eyes will be filled with memories about me. i really want to upload alot of pictures just for you and little by little you'll get pissed and one day you'll freak out and doze off out of anger. LOL

eh you know i never met someone like you, believe me you're very rare individual. i never met such a person who lacks of manner, discipline, and like what val said disrespectful, rude and repulsive. i thought there's no such person living in this vast universe with that kind of attitude until you came.and i said to myself oh this kind of person actually exist! i totally agree with this saying "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo"

you think i'm that pretty ar? not actually that pretty im OKOK lor.haha. eh how come you hate me so much but still you really fond of viewing my blog? too hard to resist? well if you don't like me no one's forcing you to do so. you don't need to like me,but don't act as if you know me very well. And yer unreasonable to hate me especially we dont know each other. you don't know me i dont know you. make sense right? don't be lame.don't like what i preach? well exit is the way please.

oh yeah so what if i look like a filipino maid? well filipino's are great i would say.

please read and reflect:

Anything bad you say or do today can be used against you, anything good will be forgotten

If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change."

The good ended happily, and bad unhappily. that is what Fiction means

0 comments: