Sunday, June 21, 2009

HELLO SINGAPORE! HELLO WORLD! GOOD EVE btw. Well i just noticed that my previous post were nonsense so I'm trying my best now to post something with sense and humor. how about that? At last tml is back to school. Yes i sound so positive. I Hope everything will be fine and flawless starting tml i mean the class.

Today we attend the mass like 1 and 1/2 times cause we arrived very late at first, we didnt even hear the homily and i think its the "Peace BE WITH YOU" part alr. so we decided to attend the 11:45 mass. But before that me and my sis eat at the coffee shop and eat wanton noodle and the uncle gave us 2 spicy well to my sis its not a problem but for me, its a big and huge problem i tried to eat it but really i can't take spicy foods, it hurt my mouth, GOSH, if i didnt stop eating eat i swear it'll be the reason of my death. So i gave it back to the uncle and ask him wash it for me then its already great but my stomach hurt while on the church and feel pooing haha. But there's no toilet paper so i tried my best to stop the poo from coming out. Thank God i succeed.

After that, we went to Bugis to buy our stuffs, stuffs like facial soap, cleanser, creams for our pimples. Yes pimples. Then my sis bought a very cute lipstick and its good its light pink. Then we headed to town and i swear like always there's 927366547475484 people there. I even counted. JK. And Lucky Plaza is damn noisy i cannot tahan gosh. Then we went FEP to buy a shoe its so cheap and alot of nice one. i am so happy i bought a very nice shoe. Oh yeah i also bought a shoe in topshop only the cheapo one.

And now i'm home tadda! And someone is really annoying in this house dude. He's relly getting on my nerves. Tsk tsk. I need to relax. inhale exhale. XD

OK GOODNIGHT DUDEs.:D

0 comments: