Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WORK WORKS AND MORE WORKS TO COME

atlast i finally finished like 1/4 of my works for this coming assessment but this is not a good news for after getting rid of floorplans, elevations, and powerpoint presentation is the 3d max. 3D MAX!!!! oh no once i hear this words i feel like covering myself with a blanket and better get nuts than seeing myself being bullied by this 3d shit. gosh. i hope lesley will help me do my 3d or he can just do it for me if he wants to.haha. i don't think so lo. i just pray that i wont collapse or even worse die before my assessment please don't take me that early haha. and i cannot die cause my mom is still alive maybe if i die she die also.

so anyone knows 3d max feel free to msg me or poke me is ok, just help me thru this and ill be fine.

ok goodnight mad world!


0 comments: