Friday, May 29, 2009


moto moto. haha this line is damn sexy haha. well just to say that i am so happy that at last im over with my 3d! how's that? gosh i am so relieved now. so next works are just to correct my floor plans and elevations, and by sunday or so start to do my powerpoint and material board! well i guess luck is at my side this time gonna take it for granted! hahaha.

today was a very fine day i went shopping with victoria and all things that we bought are damn worth it! as in really! i like all the things that i've bought. yes. got a camwhore plan for tml. i hope my face is not horrible again.hahaha

ok thanks vic for helping me do the lightings and other stuffs for my 3d your really the 3d godess shall praise you very soon.

ok bye! i saw a hansem guy today and he's * hahah secret.someone might get angry.
ok bye. sleepwell everyone or should i say party well peoplefor this lovely friday night.

0 comments: