Monday, May 25, 2009

above x beyond when are we gonna recieve the clothes?? so long alr. i wanna see how good it is! i wanna wear it so badly alr lo!!!! haaiisss.

eh today not happening siol just went school do 3d shitty then do the detailing of displays and reception counter and whatsoever. seriously i understand what our teacher is trying to say but his drawings and illustration cmi lor! really like he's playing with words and draw draw somemore hahaha.

grr damn that brandon teacher! he really cannot leave without disturbin us he include me in those school committee for the graduation. grrr i wont forgive him!

well aside from being so ugly the whole day, really i damn ugly, my eyes are like uneven,swollen, i look so pale my hair really like wires, fly away somemore i don't understand why! oh maybe because i feel so terribly sick hor. so no mood for slacking outside i went straight home.

goodluck to me for the presentation next week. wish me luck people!

k bye.
need to do my 3d and detailing.

0 comments: